My Fetal Health Check Scan Experience At Window to the Womb Watford 


Hello, beautiful expecting mothers in Watford! Hope COVID-19 is not lessening your pregnancy glow. Anyway, I don’t think I need to explain how important ultrasound scans are during pregnancy. Ultrasound scans are important because they allow us to keep a track on our pregnancy. Since baby scans are crucial, ultrasound baby scanning services are still open in Watford even during the lockdown.

So, yes, I went to this infamous baby scan clinic in WatfordWindow to the Womb for my fetal health check scan. The clinic due to this COVID-19 outbreak is only providing early pregnancy scans and fetal health scans or fetal health check scans to pregnant women in Watford. It is a luxurious private ultrasound baby scan clinic located in Parade, Watford. Let me take you to the entire journey of my fetal health check scan done at Window to the Womb. I booked an online appointment with Window to the Womb Watford for their fetal health scan by selecting my preferred slot. I visited the clinic for my appointment (I did wear a mask, so full points to me) and was given a pair of gloves and sanitizer by the clinic staff. The clinic had less number of staffs so I asked them that if it was normal for them to be understaffed. To my surprise, they replied that they are only keeping limited staffs to maintain social distancing and all the staff members have their own PPE so that they don’t get infected. I was really happy to see that these guys paid so much heed to hygiene and cleanliness. So, finally, my turn came to visit the scan room. The baby scan was conducted properly and the sonographer answered my questions in detail so I’m thankful to her for clearing my queries so professionally. My ultrasound scan reports were normal and I returned home as usual.

So, that was my experience ladies. There’s one thing to note though, the clinic is only providing scans for medical reasons so all 3D, 4D, or HD live scans are put on hold. I asked them when they would restart those services and they told me that there’s no definite time as such. Let’s hope they offer those services too in good time. So, if you need an ultrasound baby scan, you can visit Window to the Womb Watford which is the leading ultrasound baby scan clinic in Watford.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19: Creative Projects For Pregnant Women Who Are Home Quarantined  

Best Things To Consume During Pregnancy

Pack Your Bags For Upcoming Childbirth